1. You don’t have to have a ‘list’ to be a successful internet marketer. Most, if not all, of the gurus in the internet marketing business today started with no customer list.
2. Web 2.0 has created huge opportunities for people to get targeted traffic to their websites and sales pages. Becoming involved in your niche discussion boards, knowing the rules of forums and social sites and making valuable, intelligent posts, will establish your credibility and expertise in that niche.
3. Identify the best web 2.0 sites by seeing what the very competitive product affiliates are using, e.g. Viagra and Gambling – see the forums and social sites they are targeting by typing the product names or keywords into a search engine.
4. Be creative and versatile in your marketing strategies. Try new methods, e.g. PPC (pay per click), and article marketing – see what works for your niche; test, and measure the results.
5. Observe your competitors websites and research where their links are coming from – get involved in these sites as well.
6. Avoid taking on too many projects at 비아그라 구매 the one time. It’s easy to get carried away when you see ‘hot’ products on places like affiliate marketing websites like Clickbank. Even the experts limit their big projects to perhaps one a month – while they concentrate developing their own products.
7. One of the best skills you can learn is how to write sales copy. This doesn’t just relate to a sales letter, or a ‘pitch’ page. In the internet marketing business world ever word you post is a sales tool.
8. Successful internet marketers don’t treat it as a hobby. Internet marketing is a business, and you must treat it as one if you are to succeed. If you need business skills – go out and get some. Simply buying a book on Amazon written by credible business specialists like Jay Abraham, Dan Kennedy and Steven Pierce will get you on the right track.
But whatever you do – get started! Take your lessons from people with proven expertise, who speak your language – learn from their success.